Having cracked heels or heel fissures can be unsightly and painful.Generally, the skin under the feet is drier than the rest of the body because it doesn’t contain any oil glands.
But due to certain factors like standing for too long, lack of moisture, accumulation of dead skin and improper care, the skin becomes very dry, calloused and cracked.
- Naturally dry skin
- Standing for a long time
- Being overweight
- Medical conditions
- Continuous exposure to water
- Low humidity levels
- Non-moisturizing soap
Cure Cracked Heels Very Fast With This Powerful Treatment
If not treated on time, they can lead to pain, bleed, and infections. With proper feet care routine, cracked heels can be treated completely.
In the following, we will present you how to cure cracked heels very fast, and in only a few days they will be beautiful again.
1st Step: Warm water treatment
- Two spoons of baking soda
- Two spoons of salt
- Pumice stone
- Lukewarm water
* Pour lukewarm water into a tub and add the salt and baking soda.
* Mix it well and soak the feet for fifteen minutes.
* After that, pat dries the feet and rub them gently with the pumice stone to eliminate the layer of dead skin.
2nd Step: Scrub
- Two spoons of Oil
* Add the sugar and oil in a bowl and rub the mixture on your heels and feet gently for five minutes.
* After that, wash with plain water.
3rd Step: Moisturizer
- Oil (two spoons)
- some Candle
* Add the oil and a small piece of candle in a steep bowl.
* Put the ingredients in hot water so they will melt and leave it to cool.
* Apply the cream over the bottom of the feet and cover them with socks.
Tips To Prevent Cracked Feet
- Use any natural oil or creams to keep the skin moisturized.
- Do not use products containing alcohol as they will further dry up the skin.
- Use baby oil which are mild and which do not contain any skin irritants.
- Apply moisturizers on the feet after bathing.
- Use mild soaps while bathing.
- Do not use excess hot water for bathing as this will remove the oils from the skin.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid saunas and steam baths which will contribute to the dry foot condition.
- Wear right fitting shoes which will allow your feet to breathe.
- Avoid excessive sweating of the feet.
Note: One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind is to use the right kind of footwear.
Never wear footwear that is very tight as your feet will not get enough space to breathe and hence will result in cracked feet and heels. You also need to make a few minor changes to your present lifestyle and you must also include a few changes in your eating habits to get rid of cracked feet easily.