Based on the World Health Organization, prostatic cancer is usually among the most typical factors behind loss of life among males Unfortunately generally, prostate malignancy symptoms just come in the cancer’s early on advancement.
Prostatic cancer symptoms may differ coming from man to guy, which means that there can also be considered a possibility that the next symptoms are due to other health issues. If you’re more than 50 years, it really is highly recommended to accomplish regular skilled examinations to be able to become sure and remain safe.
12 Early Warning Signs of Prostate Cancer
1. Frequent urges to urinate especially during the evening
2. Hard time urinating in a standing position
3. Decreased flow of urine and changing the color of urine
4. Burning sensation during urinating
5. An unpleasant feeling at the beginning of the urination process
6. Pain or numbness in the hips, thighs or lower back
7. Bone pain which may leads to fractures
8. Swelling and discomfort in legs or pelvic area
9. Problems with ejaculation – Painful ejaculation
10. Erectile dysfunction
11. Blood in urine (Hematuria)
12. Blood in the urine
Remember to visit your doctor if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.